Saturday, March 31, 2007

More Thankfuls....

Once again as I look back on my week, my heart is filled with "Thankfuls". My list includes:
  • This tree that I saw at church last Sunday. I took several pics, and this one has been my wallpaper for the week. Such a joy to delight in His beautiful creation.
  • Our Blue Moon rose bush has at least 29 buds on it. This is the second year for this bush, and I am waiting for them to burst open with color.. a lovely purple.
  • Participating in Liane's photo week.
  • Grilling chicken on Tuesday and having it come out so moist and tender. What fun.
  • Enjoying hubby's dinner last night: chocolate chip, raisin, pecan, cinnamon pancakes. Yummy.
  • Making it through an 11 and 1/2 hour work day on Thursday. It was my only day this week, but it sure was a long one. I had to go in early, and of course we had to stay late. Usually we leave at 10, and the last hour or two is nice and quiet. Not that night. I clocked out at 10:38. Sigh. But, the Lord is good, I am thankful for the job, and that He gives grace and energy to these "mature" bones.
  • Making reservations to fly north in a couple of weeks to see my mother, and also fit in time at the Women's Retreat.
  • Knowing that my Heavenly Father loves me, and hears my every heart cry.
  • Finding out that the geranium I planted in my "Jan Garden" last spring did not die from the frost this winter as I had originally thought. I found some new leaves poking up out of the pine straw when I was watering on Wednesday. What a bright spot in my day.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Lovely picture!