Saturday, April 07, 2007

He is Alive, and other blessings.

Thank you Father for the following blessings:
  • I serve a risen Lord. He is alive. The tomb is empty. What joy to my soul.
  • He hears and answers my heart cries to Him.
  • He brings peace to my heart.
  • A pair of mocking birds that are enjoying our feeder.
  • Our lawn got mowed this week. Thanks Stephen....
  • Hubby's meal last night of hamburg, corn and bean burritos. Come on over for dinner and he will fix them for you. They are yummy.
  • An extra 5 hours of work this week.
  • Things at work much quieter this week...I even got a lunch break part way through my 10 hour day on Thursday. Wow.
  • Anticipating time with my mother next weekend.
  • Having our needs met for another week. What a blessing that is.
  • Having friends from the north pop in for visits last Sunday.
  • Enjoying semi-retirement with hubby.
  • Indulging in Krispy Kreme creme filled chocolate frosted donuts. Something I don't dare do too often. And, no, they are not fresh off the line, but it is amazing what 10 seconds in the microwave will do.

No comments: