Saturday, April 28, 2007

Savannah and Yard Sales

This past week hubby and I enjoyed a visit to Savannah. We stayed a couple of days,
and one of the spots we liked was this swing. We sat here for quite awhile, and relaxed as we looked out at the ocean. What a restful, peaceful spot.
So, number one on my Thankful List would be Savannah, and Tybee Island.
  • What a blessing to have 3 days to relax, sit by the water, read, enjoy watching pelicans and sea gulls, and cormorants and enjoying the ocean.
  • Enjoying yard sales yesterday, and finding a mirror for over our fireplace. That was an extra bonus from the Lord. It will be nice to have that bare spot finally filled.
  • Having an abundance of fresh roses to pick, and more coming. What fun. At the moment I have a white one, a red one and a purple one in vases around the house.
  • Enjoying Women's Bible Study Wednesday evening and being reminded that we serve a loving Father who is responsive to our heart cries. He does hear us when we call to Him.
  • Enjoying another birthday and feeling loved, appreciated, and cared for. The Lord brought many extra blessings into the day for me and I am grateful.
  • Getting an unexpected extra day of work on Wednesday and the neat way that the Lord arranged to take care of all the things I had planned to get done that day.
  • Constant reminders that God Is Good, that He loves me, and that He cares for me.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: