Saturday, March 10, 2007

Blessings of Another Week

God is good! I am so thankful for His faithfulness through another week. PTL for:
  • Two days of work...even if one of them was way to busy and stressful. His grace made it possible for me to make it through the day.
  • Wonderfully warm sunny weather for most of the week. What a delight to be outside soaking in the warm sunshine. It did turn cooler yesterday though...I had to wear a sweater when I was outside doing some work in the yard!
  • Watching the progress of the blooming of Bradford Pear trees. They have a beautiful white blossom and it has been great fun during the last week or two to watch the progress of the opening of the buds. Next week they should be in full bloom. What a delight to the eyes!
  • Enjoying planting flowers in a nice big pot that is sitting in front of our house. I like gardening in containers!
  • Enjoying Hubby's dinner last night that was yummy. Raisin pancakes! And decaf coffee! Perfect.
  • Having such a convenient craft area where I can work on Scrapbooking and making cards. What a blessing to have all that space and the blessing of having an abundance of supplies to work with.
  • Chocolate flavored coffee beans to grind for a special Sabbath morning coffee.
  • Being able to talk with my mother on the phone nearly every day.
  • The joy of anticipating the return of my Lord and King. It won't be long now. What a glorious day that will be. Amen, come Lord Jesus.

1 comment:

Booker said...

choco flavored coffee beans? Now that sounds Good!