Saturday, March 04, 2006

Ok, I give up. After months of digging in and not wanting to join in I guess the time has come for me to join the blogging world. I have no idea how often I will post, or what I will say, but at least now I have started. And, the loud noise you hear in the background is me protesting that I really don't want to do this, but am being forced by my family.

I will mention one of the delights of my recent days is being able to pick fresh pansies. You must realize this comes partly from living in the frozen north for 9 years, and not having fresh flowers from October to May. So, I am enjoying this privilege with great joy and glee, as I think of my friends in the frozen north!

Oh, and the blossoming trees that are everywhere are another source of delight to me!

And thus ends my first post.

2 comments:

pennyjean said...

Hooray!

Laughter said...

Yay! Welcome to the wild and wooly world of wonderful blogging. Happy to have you here. :)