Saturday, March 11, 2006

Camelia's

These gorgeous camelia's are from Nate and Penny's yard-what a delight to have fresh flowers floating in a dish.

We enjoyed a nice family BBQ at Nate and Penny's today. I was going to post a picture of the steaks on the grill but thought I might make people jealous. I will attest to the fact that they were very good! Nate is a good chef!

Today was a very warm, even hot day. It was a joy to have the windows open and hear the sounds of birds praising the Lord, as well as the sounds of carpenters putting on siding on the house behind us. Well, maybe the pounding noise wasn't a joy, but the sounds of nature that came through were. It is hard to believe that it is March because it feels like late June would feel in Dublin. But it really is only March and I am enjoying it immensly.



Another thing that came into my day was a nice ladies fellowship, where along with other things we spent some time celebrating the upcoming birthday of our Pastor's Wife. She is indeed a blessing to us all. Three cheers fora special lady!

And Praise the Lord for a very special Sabbath day. God is good.
 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Avalanche Cowpoke said...

Ayup! Nate surely is a good BBQer... ...them thar steaks was gooooood... 8~)

ljm said...

Hey! I'm glad to see you are blogging. Your descriptions of spring are making me envious...I remember the flowering trees from my short residence in the south--so nice.