Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Greetings from Max

This morning Max was enjoying the warm sunshine pouring in at our kitchen window. He did allow me to interupt him for a few minutes to snap this picture of him posing in his special spot. He does enjoy spending hours sleeping here, or watching out the window for the occasional birds that show up. Of course he tries to interact with the birds, but the glass is a strong deterrent in allowing him to capture his prey.

Max also acted as the congenial host welcoming some visitors from the north country who dropped in for a few minutes to see us and our home today. The fact they our daughter in law, daughter and son in law also were with them was an added bonus! Nice to have friends and family.

Max is certainly a welcome and enjoyable member of our household. He would send you a message himself but hasn't quite conquered the keyboard. He just took off to another part of the house after coming to inspect what I had written so far, so I guess this is the end of today's musings.
 Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Claire said...

Hurray! I heard only today that you had joined the blogging world! Welcome!

drewey fern said...

I'm so glad you're blogging! And I must say here and now that I am definitely a fan of your writing style. Keep it up! :)

Kristi said...

What is it about cats and windows and sunshine? :-) I bet Max loves Georgia and all the warmth!