Saturday, June 02, 2007

A Thankful Heart

Once again, at the end of another week, I am thankful for many things.
  • The beauty of our Double Delight rose. I am enjoying the one I picked a couple of days ago.
  • The aliveness of God's Word. I am so thankful for the Bible. I started reading another version this week for a change of pace, and it is refreshing to read from a page not all marked up, and to find new insights and blessings from the Lord. (and this new Bible has black text, and Purple notes/headers/etc.-very pleasing to the eye.)
  • Being treated to lunch at the office where I filled in Wednesday morning.
  • A new floor lamp in our living room.
  • Having an overcast day today so that I have an excuse to burn candles. (Not that I need an excuse)
  • My craft area where I can leave my current Scrapbooking project out and ready to work on when I have the time/inclination.
  • White Chocolate Raspberry Creamer for my coffee.
  • Having enough birds at our feeder so that I have to refill it every day.
  • Having waffles for dinner thanks to hubby.



2 comments:

Booker said...

that creamer sounds REALLY good. What brand?

Mrs. RF said...

DJ - International Delight--limited edition unfortunatly. But, I am enjoying it while it is on the market!