Saturday, June 30, 2007

Things that make me happy today...

  • Ceiling fans.
  • Finding out that one of my favorite magazines is making a comeback!
  • More work hours this week. I ended up working three days instead of one.
  • Enjoying the sight and sounds all the bees in the Crepe Myrtle this morning.
  • Spending time studying Psalm 119.
  • Trying out a new restaurant with hubby.
  • A lovely new fake ivy plant for our mantel. Not enough light for a real one, but the fake one is fine with me.
  • Having hubby do the vacuuming. That is a blessing!
  • Flavored coffee beans...Caramel Creme this week.
  • Going "the extra mile" for someone at work yesterday, and having them express appreciation.
  • My blue and white flowered china mug. And the memories of when I found it in Victoria, BC.
  • Enjoying our women's monthly Bible Study and fellowship time this week.
  • Seeing the unexpected ways the Lord uses to meet all of our needs.
  • The pleasure of hearing the sounds of trains going by in the distance.

1 comment:

Booker said...

caramel creme beans, now that sounds REALLY good! is it flavored enough so you don't have to add anything else? or do you anyway :-)