Saturday, June 23, 2007

Thankful

Another week of blessings from my Heavenly Father. He is indeed Good. I am grateful for:
  • A new CD player for our car. What a blessing to be able to listen to relaxing music on the way home from work after 10 at night.
  • Sensing the Lord's special help at work yesterday. Very long, hard, busy day, yet I was so conscious of His help, peace and joy in difficult circumstances.
  • Only having to work 3 days this week. And, very grateful that I usually only work one. I can put up with some extra days, knowing it is not permanent.
  • Going out to breakfast with hubby.
  • A special verse from the Lord that has carried me through this week. What a blessing that the Lord knows ahead of time what we need, and prepares our hearts for it.
  • Roses.
  • Hot, humid days. I like the south.
  • Being able to upgrade my cell phone- I now have the flip phone style which is a great blessing. No more finding out that I forgot to lock my phone which resulted in the phone doing things I did not want it to do. Which usually involved spending some money. I can even take pictures of my roses and use them for the wallpaper. Fun.
  • My mother's delight in a visit from her little great- grandson Jack. He sure made her day. Course he brought is mother with him, which also helped.

No comments: