Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Tagged

Thanks to the kindness of my daughter, I have been tagged. Here are the rules. I am to share seven random things/facts about myself and tag seven other people, listing them on my blog, and leaving comments on their blogs to let them know they have been tagged.

1. I worked 4 hours this morning, all tucked away quietly in a nice private office. Lovely.

2. I just bought a new plant today, planted it in a fresh pot, and it is now residing on my mantel.

3. I have been 1n 48 states.

4. I learned to spell Massachusetts when I was in 6th grade.

5. My grandmother was blind.

6. My father was born in Jerusalem.

7. I love the color purple.

I now tag Kimberly, Kim K, Mary A, Elaine, Fritha, Brandon, and Rachel A

And, I echo Penny's disclaimer...if you really don't like to do these things that is OK...I will still like you.

No comments: