Saturday, May 26, 2007

Sunny days, grilled chicken and comfy shoes...

My heart is full of things I am thankful for:
  • Lovely warm sunny days. Yes, we really need rain, and I trust it will come soon, but meanwhile I am enjoying the sun.
  • I like grilling chicken! I like eating grilled chicken. I really enjoyed being outside last evening, using my grill, and having us enjoy the results for dinner. And, grilling extra so we can have grilled chicken quesadilla's for dinner tonight. Yum.
  • I realized yesterday that I had not noticed sore feet at all on Thursday, my long work day. How thankful I am that the Lord prompted me to get new shoes for work, and had me go to a shoe store I would not normally go to. Those shoes are such a blessing.
  • Hubby's delicious meal that he cooked this week. His version of chili...hot dog chili! Very unique and one meal I hope he does again.
  • Good laughter at work this week. I am so thankful for the co-workers that the Lord has given to me.
  • Enjoying playing "tag", and learning all sorts of random facts about my friends.
  • Delighting in the antics of our mocking bird family.
  • Treasuring the beauty of hummingbirds. What a joy it is to see those tiny creatures. I am thankful that the Lord gave us hummingbirds.
  • Knowing that I can trust God...He is so faithful and trustworthy.
  • Enjoying ladies fellowship this week at our monthly women's Bible Study.
Thank you Father for your many blessings.

No comments: