Saturday, May 05, 2007

Of Pelican's and Gardenia's

We met this interesting resident during our recent visit to Tybee Island. Pelican's are sure interesting creatures.
Thankfuls for this week:
  • A multitude of blossoms on my gardenia plant. What fun to live where I can have one in my yard.
  • Working four days this week. Three days I only worked 9-2, and found I loved working those hours. Five hours a day somehow seems easier than 10. Hmmm.... But, the Lord gives energy for the 10 hour days as well.
  • The joy of picking fresh roses to put around the house.
  • Shopping with hubby two days this week.
  • Really enjoying our purple kitchen. I catch myself giggling when I walk into that room now. Having color on walls is so much fun.
  • My daughter's willingness to offer to paint rooms for us. Thanks again Penny.
  • Appreciating the many ways the Lord shows His love and care.
  • Rain.
  • Chocolate Velvet flavored coffee.
  • Warm sunshine.

2 comments:

drewey fern said...

I love that you giggle about your new walls!!! I relate:) And I can't wait to see the new colors myself!

Lori said...

Purple kitchen? "When I am old, I shall wear purple..." You go, girl! I've moved--theremustbeabetterway.blogspot.com