Saturday, July 29, 2006

More Thankfuls

  • The sound of rain pounding on the skylight of the lobby where I am working.
  • My first full week of training finished.
  • Knowing that I know much more now about the job than I did at the first of the week, and am feeling much more comfortable answering phones and working on the computer.
  • The people at work are very patient with me even when I a make mistakes.
  • Having my hubby take me out for dinner last evening so that I didn't have to cook at the end of a long week.
  • Having my hubby help with cleaning. He does a great job vacumming the floors, and even spot cleaning where it is needed.
  • The fun of having Max come sit in my lap purring his little heart out after I have been away all day. He really seems to like to have me home.
  • Having fun using Firefox and figuring out tabs. I am impressed.
  • Having good library books to read.
  • Reading blogs and feeling connected with so many friends. I do not comment much, but sure do enjoy every one.
  • Our son who celebrated a birthday this week. What a wonderful gift from the Lord he is.
  • Picking a fresh white rose to enjoy.
  • Last, at least on this list, I am thankful for God's Word, and the aliveness of it each day.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Yay for things to be happy about!

TripleNine said...

Just stopping by to catch up. Glad you have so many things to be thankful and happy for. Hope that your job is a perfect fit for you.