Saturday, August 05, 2006

A New Post

I have been sitting here trying to come up with a wonderful exciting new post, but alas, nothing earth shattering comes to mind, so this will be more of a ramble I guess.
This has been a busy week at work learning some of the 5,670,970 details needed to be learned. ( I might have slightly exaggerated the number....it might be only 4,978,432) I am actually finding out that when I answer the phone at work, I do know some of the answers!
My brain is on overload, but I am so thankful for the weekend and some wonderful down time. Three cheers for the Sabbath.
This morning hubby and I went to the libary, and explored some new roads. It is so neat to find new short cuts, to get out on some back roads, and see new sights. There sure are lots of places to explore. One nice benefit of living in a new area- lots more back roads to explore!
And, I continue to have so many things to be thankful for. God is good, bringing along just the right verse/verses to meet up to date needs. He does hear us when we cry out to Him.
So, Praise the Lord for another successful week....and my first paycheck!




3 comments:

Booker said...

ryc-thanks. I have to say, after having received some paperwork in the mail, I think the packing, etc will be the easier part, as opposed to all the legal junk I'm gonna have to wade thru :-)

drewey fern said...

Hee hee hee - I loved your estimation of the details you need to learn:) But sorry there are so many...

Looking forward to seeing you soooon!

Brenda Jo said...

God is so amazing! He can figure out any problem, even new and unusual ones.