Saturday, August 19, 2006

Things To Be Thankful For This Week


  • Seeing Bluebirds in our back yard a few days ago. (And, no, I did not take this picture! ) It was such a lift to my spirits to see those beautiful birds.
  • Visitng with friends from the north on two different evenings. Friends are so encouraging!
  • Having hubby help out with cleaning and doing extra things around the house while I am working every day.
  • Having the Lord help us to find the solution to what has been causing hubby's cough, and seeing a big improvemnt this week.
  • The Lord protecting my mother when she fell again this week.
  • Eating lunch outside yesterday at work, and having good fellowship with co-workers.
  • Enjoying the lovely fresh paint on my daughter's walls. She did such a great job! I love the stripes she did.
  • Knowing that the Lord is in control, and I can trust Him and need have no fear. He is so good, and His timing is perfect.

2 comments:

Loreo said...

Wow, you're in bluebird country!? Lucky you!

Booker said...

glad to hear Mr P is doing a bit better. I miss seeing him around...