Monday, July 03, 2006

Laptops

I have discovered something better than getting a new laptop. It is getting my old laptop back after not being able to use it for two months. The poor thing has been sickly, and under the tender services of Dr. Brad, and while it is not completely back to normal, the patient is doing much better than it was. And a new part is being ordered that will make it as good as new- or better.
So, I now have it back to use, and what a blessing.
I mean, just think of it, my hubby and I had to SHARE one computer!
I will say that he has been very gracious in sharing, and it really has worked out fine, with no problem. And, we could continue on doing that for quite some time quite contentedly. But, I am very, very grateful that we are now back enjoying the richness of his and hers computers.
So, three cheers for the return of my laptop!
And, many thanks to Dr. Brad for all his efforts and expertise. No wonder that he is my favorite son.

No comments: