Tuesday, July 11, 2006

New Job

Well, praise the Lord, I start work next Monday! I am so grateful that the Lord has provided. He has taught me some lessons on trust, perseverance, waiting etc, and He has faithfully met our needs.
I was wandering through the store getting groceries yesterday when the lady from Human Resources called me to say I had the job, and to set up all the appointments for orientation, filling out paper work, getting my picture taken for my badge- all that fun stuff. I think that I was in a state of shock for several hours after that, and I hope I got all the groceries I was supposed to get!
I will be a Patient Registrar at a local Urgent Care clinic. It is close to home - no freeway driving etc and the job sounds like something I will enjoy doing. It is part time, so that is another bonus.
So, thanks to all who have been praying.

5 comments:

Claire said...

Serious YAYS! I am SOOOO happy for you, Mom! When Brad told me yesterday I was practically jumping for joy for you! Praise the Lord!

drewey fern said...

Hurrah! I rejoice with you!!!

Loreo said...

That sounds like a really great job! Good for you--PTL! And what a strange thing to have houses so identical that people are that confused!

Kate said...

WOooohooo!! I am so happy for you! Sounds interesting indeed. Tell us all about it!

lis said...

WONDERFUL!