Saturday, July 01, 2006

Many Blessings

Some of my thankfuls for the past week:

  • My mother is doing a little better and that I was able to talk with her on the telephone yesterday.
  • I had a good job interview on Monday
  • They called me back yesterday to fill out paper work for the next step in the hiring process. And gave me more paperwork to fill out in case I make it to the next level.
  • The new job would be part time, less than 15 minutes from home.
  • Going for rides with my hubby, exploring new roads, and stopping to get an ice cream cone. (no, not as good as Kimball's but a very close second.)
  • Enjoying rainbows in my kitchen again.
  • Playing fetch with Max. ( he doesn't realize he is a cat and is not supposed to do that)
  • Going clothes shopping and enjoying the process for a change.
  • Some nice rain earlier in the week.
  • Living close enough to my daughter so that we are in the same phone exchange - no toll calls!
  • Fresh juicy watermelon.

No comments: