Monday, May 29, 2006

Weddings and Such


We just returned from attending the incredible wedding celebration for Jeff and Fritha Turner. It was on the water and so lovely...and HOT! One of the special things for me was the gorgeous flower arrangements on the tables at the reception. They were so much fun to look at, enjoy and drink in the beauty! Each table had one of two different displays, both of which you see here. And, I was able to bring home one of the ones like the one at the left. I am enjoying looking at it as it resides in all of its elegance on my coffee table and remembering all the great things about the day. The friends, the yummy food, the water, the joy of seeing Jeff and Fritha, having fun parasol's to use to keep the sun from making us too hot....fun day!

Congratulations to the happy couple!

3 comments:

drewey fern said...

Those flowers were amazing! And I especially liked them because the arranger (Fritha's uncle) saved my life last summer. I was visiting Florida and dying of heat. We went to visit him, and he let me stand in his flower cooler until my good humor returned:)

ljm said...

Wow, those arrangements are pretty incredible! Thanks for the pictures and report.

Booker said...

Those parasols made me laugh. I was just glad none of the little boys got ahold of one and poked somebody's eye out :-)