Saturday, May 13, 2006

More Sabbath Day Praises

  • A wonderful daughter-in-law, who celebrates her birthday today. Happy Birthday Claire.
  • Head colds do not last forever.
  • The job interview that didn't take place last week, might next week.
  • The freezer is now running again, and partly stocked again.
  • My talented hubby who fixed the sqeaks on our garage door, so it no longer sounds like a dying animal when it is being opened and closed.
  • When my mother fell last week-twice- she didn't injure herself too badly. She is sore, but mending.
  • With Mother's Day coming, I am reminded to be very grateful for my mother and her Godly wisdom and example to me through the years.
  • Hearing of a young lady who found Jesus as her saviour this week. PTL
  • A beautiful moon last night, seen through one of our half circle windows, which made the sight even better.
  • Keeping up with friends via blogging.
  • The fun of watching Max enjoy faucets...and ice makers.

5 comments:

Avalanche Cowpoke said...

Mr.P. sez: Happy Mother's Day to the awesome Mother of our two awesome children!!! 8~)

Booker said...

mr railfan certianly IS a handyman, isn't he? :-)

Marie said...

who is Max and how does he enjoy the faucet? Hmmm... thanks for your friendship in Bible School it was a blessing:) and your prayers:)!

Mrs. RF said...

Max is our cat, and he likes to catch the drips from the faucets, and enjoys spending time in the tub hoping for the next elusive drop of water

Marie said...

that's great about Max, made me chuckle:)

We had a random cat show up at our house last night. It was peering into the house through the patio door. Meowing....

I went outside and it was rubbing against me, my legs and really liked it when I petted it. I dont' know if it was hungry, lonely or itchy... it seemed like it may have been itchy on the head... it wasn't very relaxed... it was antsy or something... like it couldn't stay still.... I liked him... wonder if he'll come back...

I don't know if the cat's a boy or girl. But it was nice to get loved on by a cat:) We don't have any cats or for that matter any furry creatures around the house:)

(cept for Adam;)