Saturday, May 06, 2006

Sabbath Day Praises

  • Mocking birds that sit on our chiminey, singing their hearts out. It sounds like they are right in our living room and such a delight to hear.
  • A lovely new flowering dogwood planted in our back yard.
  • Learning a new card game this week, and playing the game all afternoon with my husband, at our breakfast nook table, and enjoying all the birds at the feeder while we were playing.
  • The probability of a good job interview next week.
  • Pepperidge Farm turnovers.
  • A cute little chipping sparrow enjoying the fallen seeds on the ground under our bird feeder.
  • The beautiful soft muted colors of the mourning dove, and enjoying watching them resting underneath the new dogwood tree.
  • Homemade chicken alfredo pizza.
  • Spending time with my daughter.
  • The charming southern custom that has me being called "Miss Ellie".

3 comments:

Booker said...

chicken alfredo pizza, YUM! that sounds really good. Hmm, I'll have to have 999 get the recipie and make it for me, lol :-)

Loreo said...

Those are very pleasant praises! What job are you interviewing for? Sounds like you have a lot of neat birds that visit you!

lis said...

"Miss Ellie"? I like it! I like it!