Saturday, February 02, 2008

Of more rain, grilling and things

I am so thankful for more rain this week. What a blessing! I love listening to the rain come down. Other thankfuls for the week include:
  • Grilling Chicken. It has been awhile since I wanted to grill- too cold etc. So, I really enjoyed grilling...and enjoying a nice grilled chicken salad for dinner. Yum.
  • Celebrating hubby's birthday yesterday.
  • Having 6 young people here for awhile on Wednesday. Hubby enjoyed teaching them a class, and we also enjoyed visiting with them during lunch time. Good group!
  • A card making class on Tuesday evening. I really like to make cards, and it was fun to get some new ideas, and have fellowship with the other ladies while doing it. Thanks Elaine.
  • Being able to hear trains. I know I have mentioned this before, but I do enjoy hearing the sounds they make- the whistles etc.
  • Dark chocolate.
  • Pastrami and swiss cheese croissant sandwiches.
  • White chocolate mudslide creamer for my coffee.
  • Scrapbooking pictures from last year. I love the memories, and the fun of decorating the pages.
  • Anticipating a full week of work next week. Very full....nearly 50 hours in seven days.

No comments: