Saturday, January 26, 2008

Of Aiden and 18 degree weather and dentists...



Last evening I had a good chance to hold Aiden for awhile. I love his little hands! Penny had fun taking pictures with my camera- here is one result. PTL for such a cuddly little bundle. He was content to sleep, though I kept encouraging him to wake up and smile at me. He wasn't a bit interested or cooperative.
Other Thankfuls for the week:

  • Dentists. I am in the process of getting a new crown on one of my teeth. I do not like the process. Sigh. But, PTL that dentists are around to take care of problems. From the looks of things I will be getting a good chance to spend time with this particular dentist in the next few weeks/months.
  • We do get cold here...more than one morning it was down to 18 degrees when I looked. Sigh. I am ready for warmer weather.
  • Working 2 days last week. PTL for work. Even if it is very high stress at times.....
  • Our Women's Bible Study on Wednesday evening. Such a good time going over James 1. PTL for the riches in His word.
  • Card making supplies and the fun of making cards.
  • Knowing that I can trust my faithful Heavenly Father, and that He loves me.

2 comments:

ljm said...

Hurray for pics. of Aiden! And sorry about the teeth stuff..no fun.

Lori said...

Your posts are so refreshing and uplifting! :D