Saturday, January 19, 2008

Of rain, and creme horns, and snow.

PTL, we are getting some lovely rain! What a blessing from the Lord. And, I am thankful to be all safe and cozy inside, as this rain is now turning to sleet, and probably will be snow before the day is done.

My heart if full of lots of thankfuls from this past week:
  • Chocolate Creme Horns.
  • Some repair work done on our car this week. And, being able to borrow our son's car so we could get around while the repair work was being done. PTL for a repair shop so close to home.
  • Finally being able to go the dentist- and getting started on getting my teeth taken care of. Will take awhile....sigh. Not my favorite thing in the world to be doing.
  • Snow. And, maybe more snow today?
  • The Lord's help in setting up things on my new computer. When one's old computer dies, it takes with it some valuable stuff. (Note to self- please remember to always back up pictures.....iTunes songs.....etc.) At least our finance stuff was on a flash drive. That was a challenge to get moved over, but the Lord helped me figure that one out.
  • Podcasts to listen to while cleaning house etc.
  • Chatting with my mother on the phone. What an amazing 98 year old lady.
  • Valuable lessons from the Lord from reading James 1
  • Gingerbread flavored creamers.
  • Shopping with hubby.

No comments: