Saturday, January 12, 2008

Thankfuls For This Week

Another week has passed by, it is a lovely sunny mild day, and I am full of thankfulness to the Lord for many blessings of this past week.
  • Rose scented Yankee Candle.
  • Lots of rain.
  • Having hubby cook dinner last night. I wasn't feeling great as I am fighting a cold, so it was a wonderful treat to have him cook. He sure does make yummy burritos.
  • The lovely surprise of shopping for, and getting a new computer for me. It is red! And, what a blessing. I appreciate all the hours my son put into helping me find it, and getting it set up so I can use it. It is a huge blessing to have a computer that works well.
  • Having hubby's old computer to use until I got my new one. Yes, it was hard to use, and inconvenient, but at least it was available, and with a little patience, I was able to do what I needed to do.
  • Getting cards congratulating us on being grandparents.
  • Looking forward to a trip to Washington State in late April. For a wedding. Yes!!!
  • Enjoying the eccentricities of Max.
  • Enjoying studying the first chapter of James. What riches are there.
  • All the hours my faithful son-in-law put into trying to resurrect my old computer. Unfortunately it was terminally ill, but he sure put in a valiant effort. Much appreciated.

No comments: