Saturday, January 05, 2008

Starting 2008 with Thankfuls

Thankfuls at the start of 2008:
  • Good bonding time with Aiden yesterday. He was awake, looking around, and just content to lie in his Grandma's arms. What a precious bundle.
  • Enjoying the joy of Kristi and Dennis.
  • Knowing I can trust the Lord with all the unknowns. He knows. That is enough.
  • Shopping with hubby and finding some new decorating touches to put around the house.
  • Eating breakfast out with hubby.
  • Surviving the news that my laptop had a terminal illness, and knowing that the Lord will provide a new one when He sees it is time. And, meanwhile, learning contentment using hubby's old and ancient desk top, that has, shall I say...... issues.
  • Nate's many hours put in trying to resuscitate my laptop. He made a valiant effort that is very much appreciated.
  • Being able to talk by phone with my mother a couple of times this week.
  • Knowing that my Heavenly Father loves me.

No comments: