Saturday, February 16, 2008

Still Thankful

PTL for His blessings of this past week. It has been a busy week. And, a hard week. But, once again I can enjoy a restful Sabbath.
My Thankfuls for this week:
  • Making it through another 2 hour visit to the dentist. Not one of my favorite things to do. But, I am grateful that some very neccesary work is being done on my teeth.
  • Thankful that I only work part time. Took awhile to recover from the 50 plus hours of the week before. And, thankful for help in adjusting to the new work schedule at work.
  • Enjoying watching the Killdeers in the field accross the street from our house.
  • Visiting a few minutes with our "new" next door neighbor. Her mail got put in our box, so that made a good excuse to go over.
  • Chocolate
  • Having some lovely spring weather- as well as some really cold days. (OK, cold is relative, but for here it felt cold.)
  • Being able to talk with my mother on the phone for a few minutes. And figuring out why I haven't been able to talk with her on the phone for several weeks. Her phone is dead! So, a new one is forthcoming, but meanwhile the nurse helped her call me from the nurses station so I at least heard her voice.
  • Getting a nice box in the mail full of new supplies for making cards and doing scrapbook pages. Such fun sorting through the new things. I am thankful for this "hobby" the Lord has made availabe to me.
  • Getting tickets for flying out to attend my neice's wedding in April. And being able to fly out with my daughter and son in law.
  • Lessons the Lord is teaching me. And, that He loves me enough to keep teaching me what He sees I need to learn.

No comments: