Saturday, February 23, 2008

Happy Things

My happy list for the week. IE...things I am really thankful for.
  • Spending time with Aiden. And, having him smile at me. That blessed my Grandma heart!
  • Having a purring cat on the back of my chair.
  • Ladies Bible Study on Wednesday night, exploring the treasures of James 2.
  • My Thursday morning work hours. Five low stress hours. What a blessing.
  • Yankee Candle "Fresh Cut Roses".
  • Lots of rain this week. I love hearing the rain come down.
  • Knowing that my loving Heavenly Father is in control, and that I can trust Him even in the middle of hard things.
  • Remembering my father. 46 years ago yesterday the Lord took him home very unexpectedly. I am so grateful for the good memories. And that the Lord gave me a Godly, loving, earthly father.
  • One more difficult dentist visit over with. I am thankful for dentist, but sure do not like the process of having teeth worked on. But, the Lord's grace is sufficient -even for time spent in the dentist chair.

No comments: