Saturday, February 24, 2007

PTL for.....

  • New sandals. I have a hard time finding shoes that fit, so I am really grateful for finding some new sandals that are sooooo comfy.
  • Extra work hours this week. LOTS of extra work hours. As in 40 hours of work in 4 days. One of my c0-workers was in a car accident Tuesday on her way to work (she is fine, just sore and a few bruises) so I had to fill in for her the rest of the week. Now I am really thankful that I only work one day a week most of the time!
  • The knowldege that my Heavenly Father hears and answers.
  • A Sabbath rest after the work week.
  • Listening to the meadowlarks. They have such a wonderful song! And what a joy it is to see them up close right underneath our kitchen window!
  • Going barefoot outside to fill the bird feeder.
  • Flowering cherry trees.
  • E-mails from friends.
  • Knowing that God cares, and that He is in control.
  • Books to read.

2 comments:

Critter Pass Ranch Refuge and Sanctuary said...

Hi you guys! Tried to write to you when we saw your note on our blog but for some reason that say it didn't work. How are you all out there? Maybe we will get out there someday? Please say hello to everyone? Blessings to you!!! HUGS!!! Claire and Ron and "family"

Booker said...

4 10hr days, eh? and after a single day a week. OUCH! You must have really appreciated the Sabbath :-)