Saturday, February 17, 2007

Of Burritos, Peanut Butter Cups and Coffee Pots

Basically this has been an uneventful week, which is a good thing. My grateful list includes the following:
  • Another meal of yummy burritos made by hubby last night. He used Allspice as one of the seasonings, and they were so good. I am planning on having one of the leftover ones for breakfast later this morning.
  • A nice supply of mini peanut butter cups from hubby for Valentine's day. He knows my love of chocolate and peanut butter!
  • The trauma of breaking my glass coffee carafe, and finding out I did break it when I was washing the inside of it and wondered why there was something sharp against my finger. And when I found the size of the hole, I was really grateful that I only had a small cut on my finger...it could have been much worse. And, because the carafe was a unique size, I "had" to go get a new coffee maker. It is much smaller, easier to clean, takes up less space on the counter, and makes a better cup of coffee. Yeah!
  • Finishing my scrapbook of pictures from 2006. I printed up about 100 pictures, so it is a small album, but it was fun to put together, and relive the memories and blessings of the past year.
  • Having the energy to work 10 hour days! I only worked one day this week, and it went well. I am so grateful for the Lord's help. And, it is an extra blessing that I get extra money for working evenings!
  • The Lord has faithfully met our needs for another week.
  • Reminders that I serve a Heavenly Father Who is responsive to my needs. He inclines His ear, listens to my cries, and sends all the help He sees that I need. I am so grateful.

2 comments:

Booker said...

Hurray for Coffee!!!!

lis said...

Ahhhh. *happy sigh* Nice to see you again! I'm glad I figured out where your blog went to for the past several weeks. :O)