Saturday, December 02, 2006

Giving Thanks

And, once again I come full of thanks. It has been a good week, and I have been busy. Isn't it nice to be busy!!! My thanks for the week include:
  • Wearing my Christmas sweater when I did Christmas shopping, even if I had to have the a/c on in the car so I wouldn't be too warm.
  • On Wednesday finishing up my stretch of working 7 days out of the previous 8. And, the one day off was Thanksgiving! Over 55 hours....PTL for His Grace and help through the process.
  • My sister. Today she is celebrating a milestone birthday. I will not tell you which one it is out of deference to her, but you can probably figure it out. I appreciate her, enjoy her, and am very grateful for all the memories, and what an awesome sister and friend she has been and is. Love you Marge.
  • Decorating our home for Christmas. What fun!
  • Finding out that one of the perks of working evenings during the holiday season is enjoying the Christmas lights on the drive home. We have some neat displays in the neighborhood.
  • Still enjoying the fact that somebody complained to my manager at work that her staff is too happy.
  • Going out to dinner with hubby.
  • Having books to read.

No comments: