Saturday, December 16, 2006

I am Grateful for....

Another week has gone by, and I am grateful for so many things....


Snowmen,


and their wonderful smiling optimisim.





  • Warm weather! Temps in the 60's and even low 70's. Course this makes a problem when I insist on wearing Christmas sweaters while doing shopping...I end up using the a/c so I am not too hot.
  • Having our extremely busy son take some of his precious free time to pop over and fix hubby's computer. Thanks Brad!
  • Enjoying hubby's latest meal...he fixed yummy waffles, and knowing I love fruit on top of them he even bought fresh raspberries! Yum! I have decided I love breakfast for dinner! He had whipped cream for the fruit,pus bacon, and coffee. Three cheers for hubby.
  • Working 3 days this week. PTL for the job He has provided for me.
  • Getting Cards in the mail from friends.
  • Realizing that I know that Jesus in all His incredible glory is returning. What a day that will be.
  • Enjoying Christmas lights...and being reminded of the Light of the World.
  • Very thankful that there is no snow.
  • Browsing with hubby in the biggest "western" type store I have ever been in. An incredible array of cowboy boots, hats, saddles, belts, clothes, jewelry, and all sorts of things too inumberable to mention. I loved the smell of leather that permeated the place!

3 comments:

Booker said...

so are you going to turn into a Cow Girl?

:-)

Mrs. RF said...

dj-hmm.....probably not!

Kristi said...

Cute snowmen!