Saturday, December 09, 2006

In everything give thanks....

Giving thanks...I don't seem to run out of things to be thankful for...that is a blessing in itself. This week I am grateful for so many things:
  • Finding my "lost" sunglasses! That is, SA found them when he cleaned out our car a week or so ago. I thought I had lost them on our trip north, and what a blessing to have them back again!
  • Enjoying chocolate mint cappachino...with mini marshmallows.
  • Being reminded that God is indeed my refuge. What a blessing it is to hide in Him, and be safe from the storms that swirl around and try to rob us of peace.
  • Enjoying hubby's latest meal...wonderful bean soup cooked in the crock pot. It smelled so good when I got home from work yesterday! And, it tasted great as well!
  • Shopping with hubby-twice this week.
  • My work...and only having to work 2 days this week. What a blessing after the marathon of the week before!
  • Knowing that God loves me.
  • Reading blogs of friends.
  • Enjoying my laptop from the comfort of my recliner.
  • Christmas tea light holders.
  • Christmas cards.
  • Making cookies.

2 comments:

ljm said...

Mmmm...chocolate mint cappucino...that sounds good. It helps to read lists like this--thanks!

Brenda Jo said...

It's always uplifting to read your lists.