Saturday, May 03, 2008

Of ferries, and planes and things

Once again I am safely back home, and full of thankfuls. The Lord has brought many blessings into the last couple of weeks, and my heart is full of praise and thanksgiving. He is Good.





I am thankful for:

  • Two ferry rides in the last week. One was a small "foot ferry" from Port Orchard to Bremerton and back. It was fun to share that ride with family. Especially Chloe! The second ferry was from Bainbridge Island to Seattle. That was an unexpected event that came into last Monday. So much fun. As you can see Penny and Nate enjoyed this with me.

  • Safe plane trips home Monday night and Tuesday morning. I even got to have breakfast in Charlotte, NC!

  • Finding lots of roses blooming when I arrived home. One of the first things I had to do was pick some to put in vases around the house.

  • Enjoying getting back to work. After not working for two weeks, I was not looking forward to getting back into the routine again, but it went well, and I did enjoy being back at work.

  • Enjoying looking at the pictures of the trip- the wedding, the preparations, etc. Lots of good memories.

  • Getting back home to warm sunny weather.
  • Having Max glad to have me home again. (Oh, and hubby was glad as well)
  • Having dinner with my niece Lori and her family, last Sunday night. Was so good to have lots of time to get to know her children a little better.
  • Being able to get a real good look at Mount Ranier again. Beautiful.
  • Time with family. With family living in all corners of the country, it was a delight to be able to spend time with family I don't see nearly enough. And, it was an added bonus to be able to see lots of Hubby's family as well!

No comments: