Saturday, May 24, 2008

Giving thanks...again

Another week gone by...and my heart is full of more thankfuls. I am grateful for:
  • A nice visit from my sister and her husband. Fun to laugh, talk, enjoying time as a family, watching the wedding video-several times, enjoying remembering such a special day.
  • Seeing a hummingbird at our feeder...finally.
  • Two days of work...and surviving a Jcaho inspection...successfully.
  • Studying the fourth chapter of James at our Women's Bible Study Wednesday evening, and thankful for the lessons the Lord is teaching me from that chapter.
  • Hubby making coffee this morning.
  • Sunshine....and rain...
  • The Lord continues to meet our daily needs.
  • Using a $10 dollar coupon at a local store to buy something for $10. Not often I go into a store, buy something and not have to pay for it! PTL for a new silver chain necklace!
  • Becoming the proud owner of a Starbucks gift card! Yes! Starbucks, here I come.
  • Time spent with Aiden this week. I like being a Grandma! I love his smiles.

No comments: