Sunday, November 25, 2007

Still Thankful.....

Well, the day is officially over, but of course, I am still thankful. Here is a picture of our table all ready for our guests. We had 12 all together, plus a 2 and 1/2 month old baby with us (hubby's great nephew). And, all 12 of us fit around our table that is made to sit 8! And, I do thank the Lord for a wonderful day with family.
Other thanks from the week:
  • Putting in many extra hours of work this week. I usually only work one day a week. This week, I am working 5 days, close to 48 hours! Yesterday was the longest day, at 12 hours! I will be grateful when today is done and I am finished with my long week, and thankful that I am only working 8 hours today.
  • Having time to visit with hubby's niece, her husband, and precious little son.
  • Having hubby spend time vacuuming and cleaning the carpet. Three cheers for hubby.
  • Having rain one day this past week, with more rain in the forecast. God is good.
  • Listening to Christmas music, and rejoicing in the birth of my Saviour.
  • Enjoying a bonfire at my son's home the other night.
  • Coming up with over 100 things on my Thankful list for this past year. God is good.
  • Only working 2 days this next week.

2 comments:

drewey fern said...

Hurrah for a good Thanksgiving - and hurrah for Christmas music! That's such a perk about Thanksgiving - it's end just means the beginning of Christmas! :)

drewey fern said...

Ahhh! Of course I meant 'ITS END...' :)