Saturday, November 03, 2007

Of Trains and work and things

Another week has gone by and I am very thankful for all the blessings of the week.
PTL for:
  • A new purse with a nice long shoulder strap. I got tired of my old purse constantly slipping off my shoulder while I was wending my way around all the aisles of stores.
  • Two days of work this week. Long ones....Wednesday 7-5:15, and Thursday noon until 11:15 PM. (plus Thursday doing some extra training for awhile before I even went to work. And, yes, I was tired that night!) And, I do meet some very "interesting" people. Hippa laws forbid me going into all the details. Sigh.
  • The lovely sound of trains going by. We can't see them go by from our home, but it is so delightful to listen to them. I do like hearing them! Makes me want to take another train ride.
  • Going out to breakfast with hubby yesterday morning.
  • Enjoying the Psalms.

1 comment:

drewey fern said...

Wending... great word:) Hurrah for new purses!