Saturday, October 13, 2007

Rejoicing in this day that He has made for me.


"This is the day the Lord has made, let us be glad and rejoice in it."- this is one of my favorite verses from Psalms, and I certainly choose to be rejoicing in this day that the Lord has given to me. I have so much to be thankful for, and reasons to rejoice. These roses are a couple of the things I am so thankful for! What a joy and delight it is to pick fresh roses, to enjoy having them in vases around the house. These pictures were taken early one morning while the dew was still on them.
Other reasons for joy:
  • Sunshine.
  • Sitting outside yesterday while I ate my lunch.
  • Time at the library yesterday.
  • Shopping with my daughter this week. We explored two new stores that opened in town and that was great fun.
  • Listening to music on my iPod while I clean, or play computer games, etc. What an blessing good music is.
  • Having some nice fall scented candles to burn.
  • Knowing that my heavenly Father is holding my hand, and I have no need to fear. What peace comes from trusting in Him.
  • Chocolate flavored coffee beans, and chocolate creamer. Mmmmm.....
  • Having hubby fix his yummy burritos last evening for dinner.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Some more beautiful roses. Carolyn