Saturday, October 06, 2007

Home from our latest adventures...


Well, here we are back home again. I have a huge list of thankfuls. God is so good. My thankfuls include the following:
  • Safety in traveling over 3000 miles.
  • Enjoying the scenery in New England once again.
  • Watching Max as he shows his appreciation for having us home. He stays very close!
  • Making it through my day of work yesterday, the day after we got home. They seemed thankful to have me back!
  • Continued healing for my elbow. It came into contact with the pavement of the parking lot at the Wal-Mart in Keene last Monday. The color it is showing is still very interesting, but, I can at least still keep functioning in spite of some limitations due to discomfort.
  • Some much needed rain this week. Due to the drought here we can no longer do any outside watering, so I am thankful that the Lord is watering our roses for us.
  • Enjoying being in our comfy home again, and glad to be settling into our routine again. Nice to be home!

No comments: