Saturday, October 20, 2007

Of roses and rain and things

Here is one more rose picture. And, again, it was taken the morning of the day we headed North. I am so thankful the Lord gave us roses to enjoy!

Other thankfuls of the week:
  • Rain! I do enjoy sunshine, but going without much rain for months and months, one does tend to enjoy the sight and sound of rain.
  • Going out to breakfast with hubby yesterday.
  • Having hubby cook meatloaf for dinner last evening. (which means yours truly did not have to do any meals yesterday. Yes!)
  • Surviving a VERY busy 11 hour work day on Thursday.
  • Marveling in the incredible grace and love of my Savior, Redeemer and Friend.
  • The house next to us is no longer in the empty state it has been for the last year. New neighbors moved in yesterday.
  • Getting ideas for Christmas gifts, and actually starting to buy some. Yes, it is early, I know, but I do not like to wait until the last minute!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!! Carolyn

drewey fern said...

Ooo! New neighbors! That's exciting - I hope they're good ones. And the rose picture is stunning!