Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Of fall foliage, trips and things

We are heading back south after a marvelous few days in New Hampshire, with a day to Maine thrown in. This picture shows a little of the color we saw. Doesn't seem as vibrant as other years, but we did enjoy what we saw.

I am late with my thankfuls this week...no good wireless access!

So, my thankfuls include but are not limited to the following:
  • A generous gift from Brenda on Sunday. ;-)
  • Spending time with my mother, and at lunch one day watching her enjoy every bite of her lobster roll.
  • Finding out that the reason my car wouldn't start last Thursday was just a loose wire, not something serious.
  • The quick response from AAA.
  • Spending time with the children of my niece Jill, on Saturday evening.
  • Protection traveling.
  • Time with our precious Aunt Glady, and celebrating the life of Uncle Al.
  • Visiting with friends, and lots of hugs.
  • Appreciating all the work that went into preparing meals for us while attending the convention.
  • Seeing all the improvements at Fairwood!

No comments: