Saturday, July 07, 2007

PTL for His Blessings

Once again my heart is full of thankfulness for blessings:
  • A lovely time of fellowship and feasting on the Fourth with friends and family.
  • Telephone calls with my mother. She does not always hear the phone, and does not always hear me when I call, so I am grateful for the times I do get through and actually talk with her.
  • 33 years ago tomorrow I met a wonderful person. Our daughter Penny. Happy Birthday a day early. You are a special lady and a good friend.
  • Shopping with hubby.
  • Really enjoying Psalm 119.
  • Only having to work one day this week. Wonderful! And it was a nice quiet day which is an added bonus.
  • Good music.
  • Hubby being able to spend time with his father.
  • Rain. We had two really good storms last weekend. What a delight to see all that rain.

No comments: