Saturday, July 28, 2007

Of houses and birds and things

Things I am thankful for this week:
  • Watching the progress of the house being built on the empty lot in back of us. Not much to see at the moment, but it is fun to look out and see what they are doing each day.
  • The variety of birds at our feeders. I am so grateful for the variety of birds and their beauty. Cardinals and Chipping Sparrows and Hummingbirds and House Finches and Mourning Doves etc. God is so good.
  • Continued safety for hubby and his father on their western adventure. They are still in California but expect to be heading east in a couple of days.
  • Cell phones...so I can keep in touch with the adventurers.
  • Having an extra 5 hours of work added to my already full week of work. Sigh. At least I wasn't bored this week.
  • Delighting in Psalm 119 with a precious group of ladies at our monthly Women's Bible Study.
  • Enjoying Chinese food while hubby is away!
  • My son. Happy Birthday Brad.

3 comments:

Booker said...

What? Mr P's are going cross country? When did this happen? Did you write about it already?

I just wanna know what's going on! *wails*

Hehehehe...

Mrs. RF said...

DJ...yup, I wrote a little 2 weeks ago...how do you think he knew there were rafters on the Rio Grande??????

Booker said...

man, my "cruising" of posts sure showed up here, sigh. Good to know though :-)