Saturday, July 14, 2007

Milestones

This week I am passing an important milestone...one year at my job. I am so thankful for the Lord's help through these past 12 months. It is very evident that this job was His choice for me. I would never have chosen it for myself! It has stretched me, challenged me, taught me. And, I am thankful for the flexibility of the hours. It has been just what I needed, and He knew that ahead of time.
I have a steady one day a week time slot which I really enjoy. And, since I fill in for 5 ladies I never know when I will get called in to do extra hours. Between vacations, sick days, and family emergencies I have put in some extra days in the last couple of months, and that has been a blessing.
And, it helps that my review on Thursday went well, and I get a raise! Raises are good.
God is Good, and He is Faithful.
And, on a side note....I am going to be a Grandma. That is another important milestone! Wow! The Lord is indeed Good.


1 comment:

Booker said...

Hurray for:
Milestones,
Raises,
and Grandkids!!!

:-)