Saturday, July 21, 2007

Of Adventures, Albums, and Activities

I am thankful for:
  1. The current adventures of hubby and his father. They are in the middle of a several week long trek across the country and back so that his father can visit with friends and relatives in California. The Lord is blessing the trip, arranging things for them, and keeping them safe. They are currently in Oakley, California!
  2. Peace for me while number 1 is happening.
  3. The joy of scrapbooking. My current album project is focusing on the 10 day trip my mother, hubby and I took to Washington State in 1999 for the wedding of my niece Jill to her Evan. What fun it is to see the pictures again, remembering all that we packed into those 10 days. I am thankful for pictures.
  4. Being able to enjoy the fun of having weird meals at weird times. Corn dogs make a good brunch.
  5. Learning to appreciate quiet times of talking with the Lord.
  6. Lovely heavy rain yesterday What a delight to watch it come down.
  7. Some really strange conversations with our cat. ( Very one sided conversations I will admit, but I do need to talk with somebody occasionally!)

No comments: