Saturday, November 11, 2006

Praises

It does not seem possible that another week has gone by...time sure flies by. My heart is full of praises for His goodness. I am so glad we can trust Him, even when things happen that we don't understand, or that don't make sense. He is in control.

I am thankful for:
  • Stuffed French toast, with blueberry topping. This delight was enjoyed while eating breakfast at a local eatery, with our son and daughter-in-law, a treat in itself.
  • Making plans for a family Thanksgiving...with lots of pies!
  • Taking time this week to catch up on making cards. What a joy to have that outlet that satisfies my creative juices. And, that I have such a convenient space to work.
  • My hubby, who fixed dinner for us on Monday. He does make very good "breakfast" burritoes, that are yummy for dinner.
  • Working for over 16 hours this week. PTL that He does indeed supply our needs.
  • Having temperatures in the 70's yesterday.
  • Enjoying a nice time and good food during our monthly fellowship luncheon at church last Sunday. We have some good cooks!!!
  • Knowing that God loves me.

No comments: