Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving

My heart is indeed full of thanks today. We have so many blessings, and reasons to be grateful. I have a long list which I will not post here, but I do want to go on record that I am indeed thankful.

Some of my list:
  1. My family. I am rich. PTL for my wonderful hubby, my daughter and her hubby, and my son and his wife.
  2. My salvation.
  3. The aliveness of the Bible, His precious Word to me.
  4. The joy of picking fresh pansies on Thanksgiving morning.
  5. A Pampered Chef chopper...if you have one, you know what I mean. If you don't, you need one.
  6. My mother.
  7. My job. It is not what I would have picked out for myself, but the Lord knows better than I do what I needed, and he did indeed put me in just the place He wants me. And I am so grateful for my co-workers.
  8. Chances to travel this year...to Florida...to New England.
  9. The companionship of a friendly cat.
  10. All of our needs met for another year. PTL

2 comments:

pennyjean said...

I'm thankful for my Mom!

lis said...

Thankful for you, and your fragrant relationship with Jesus!