Saturday, November 25, 2006

Another Sabbath

Well, here it is another week. And, I am grateful for another Sabbath. Even though this will be a very different one for me. Working in the medical field means having to work occasional Saturdays. Injuries and illness do not take a day of rest.

Meanwhile my heart is still thankful for many things, some of which I will include here:
  • Warm weather on Thanksgiving - we had windows open, ate crackers and cheese outside on the patio, and some of us tossed a football around for awhile, while the rest of us watched.
  • Family and friends to enjoy Thanksgiving with.
  • Our new Vacuum.
  • Warm sunshine- such a blessing this time of year.
  • The promise of Jesus return. What a glorious day that will be.
  • The knowledge that He loves me, and cares for me.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

There's just something wrong about a warm Thanksgiving! Same with Christmas. We had a really warm Christmas last year, and it was kind of weird.