Saturday, October 28, 2006

Yes, I am still thankful for yet another week.

Well, another week has come and gone. And, yes, I can still find lots to be thankful for. Sometimes it is too easy to concentrate on the hard things, and be all taken up with our own needs and concerns and the needs and concerns of those around us, and all that is happening in the world. But, there is such peace and refreshment that comes from taking time to think of His many blessings. So, here is my latest list of thankfuls.
  • Hubby and I spending time over coffee one morning this week with a dear friend.
  • Working over 25 hours this week...PTL
  • Discovering that it is possible to work 10 hour days and survive.
  • The beauty of a white rose, that has touches of pink on the leaves.
  • The antics of our resident cat...
  • Protection driving home from work after dark, in the rain.
  • Knowing that my heavenly Father loves me, and that He does things just right. Even if I don't understand.
  • Spending a rainy morning curled up with a book, a cat on the back of my chair, and a lovely candle burning.
  • Hubby doing the vacuuming for me.
  • The fun of shopping with my daughter, playing games with her and enjoying hot drinks together.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Yes, and this dear friend loved the visiting time as well!